Buy My House – Acquisition Criteria
Co Vision Property Investments is a real estate investment company that buys, remodels, and sells homes. We buy houses for cash and, once our offer is accepted, we can close quickly as we do not have to wait for a bank to come through with financing.
Have a property or house that you need to sell? We’re currently buying houses in Severance, Colorado. The types of properties we’re looking for are varied… we buy houses, small apartments, vacant homes, and rental properties in Severance.
Why Sell Your House To Us?
We get this question all of the time from home owners who need to sell. There are many benefits in working with us over trying to sell your house the traditional way. When we buy your house…
- There are NO fees or commissions
- We can close quickly (in as little as 7 days if you need to)
- We’re buying it AS-IS… so you don’t need to repair anything
- We close at a reputable 3rd party Title Company (you can choose your own if you want)
For Our Residential House Acquisitions the ideal properties we’re looking for are…
- Houses that need some work (we’re experts in taking ugly houses and making them pretty, but also can take houses that just need some cosmetic touch ups if we’re able to acquire them at the right price)
Really, we’re experts in taking houses that people don’t want and making them houses people DO want.
Sell Your Property: If you have a residential house that you’re needing to sell, fill out the form above.
Co Vision Real Estate Group
|Male Share of the Population||51%|
|Female Share of the Population||49%|
|Employed Population 16+||1,758|
|Age of the Population||36|
|% of people married||72.9%|
|Average household size||3|
Education and Earnings
|Population % with Bachelor Degree or Higher||43.7%|
|Median Earnings Without High School Qualification||$21,071|
|Median Earnings With High School Degree||$50,743|
|Median Family Income||$93,594|
|% Above Poverty Level||94.7%|
|% Below Poverty Level||5.3%|
Commute & Sprawl
|Average Commute Time||26 minutes|
|% Working from Home||4.7%|
|% Walking and Biking to Work||1.2%|
|% Using Public Transportation||%|
|People Living Alone||9.8%|
|Median Gross Rent||$1,254|
|Median House Value||$249,000|